To bear in mind
- Parts cast in PUR that simulate various thermoplastics, from rubber grades in Shore 30 to 95A to glass-reinforced rigid materials.
- V0 fire-rated material is also available.
- The parts can be dyed the required colour; specify e.g. NCS or RAL colours.
- Glass fibre can be added for greater torsional stiffness.
- Around 20 to 25 parts can be cast in each mould cavity. More mould cavities can be created for larger quantities.
- There is no problem adding metal parts or electronics to the cast.
- Allowance should be made for release angles.
- If you want stronger threads, we can include thread inserts in the cast or fit them afterwards.